Most of the movies are made out of someone's imagination. I would like to put it as one's dream. Only the dream hired someone famous or good-looking to act and spread money to make people have a desire to enter a theater to see it. Though people who studies movies will disagree with my opinion, thinking the equation is way too simplified. Well, that's just my feeling about movies. I do understand that some of them contain important philosophy from their culture, but allow me to put it this way in order to say things I am going to say later.
If I got the chance to have this kind of expensive dream, I would like to make one with a girl who tries her best to make her dreams come true. Sounds like a cliche, but I can make the story interesting enough to draw people's attention and think about their own dreams.
Dreams are things that you can make them come true. Just believe in yourself.
I am going to make my dreams come true. Sure I will.

沒有留言:
張貼留言